105' FEADSHIP "NEREUS"
Asking Price: $5,995,000 USD Currency Converter
Year Built: 1969
Engines: Twin, Caterpillar, 3196, 660 HP
LOA: 105′ (32m)
Beam: 22′ 10″ (6.96m)
Max Draft: 6′ 7″ (2.01m)
Hull Material: Steel
Speed: Cruising 11 Knots, Max 14 Knots
- Custom Sofas By Mattaliano/ Fabric Mokum/Pompeii Seasalt.
- Full Flat Screen TV and surround sound system.
- Custom Cabinetry and Marble Work.
- Full-beam master stateroom.
- Hidden escape hatch above bed leading to Florida room.
- VIP stateroom- Queen berth, ensuite head.
- Ventana Double wall sconce Ebony and Polished brass.
- Simrad autopilot- AC70 with AP70 display, FU80 remote, Simrad OP50 remote.
- Head Hunter fresh water and sewage system Tidalwave HMX System.
- Novec 1230 fire control system with engine room and galley controls and dampers.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 105’ Feadship ‘’NEREUS’’
‘’NEREUS’’, being completely reimagined while still offering Feadship’s world class pedigree & craftsmanship.
“Nereus” built-in 1969 by Feadship at Royal Van Lent yard and Designed by De Voogt Naval Architects underwent a complete rebuild that began in 2014 and was completed in 2021. The now Nereus was completely stripped down to a steel hull and every wire to every piece of machinery was replaced with the latest and greatest the yachting industry has to offer. Completed at a cost of nearly 20 million dollars, the scope of the work needs to be personally inspected to be fully appreciated.
Nereus has been awarded a membership in the Feadship Heritage Fleet and voted Spectator’s Choice at the 2021 Vintage Weekend at Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo FL.
Offering the perfect family style entertainers layout paired with her shallow draft positions ‘’NEREUS” as best in class for blue water cruising along the Australian coastline.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.