115' NEW ZEALAND YACHTS "MY SPIRIT"
* Asking Price: $6,495,000 USD Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2005
* Builder: New Zealand Yachts
* Engines: Twin, Caterpillar, 1400 HP
* LOA: 115′ (35.05m)
* Beam: 35′ 5″ (10.79m)
* Max Draft: 6′ 10″ (2.08m)
* Hull Material: Composite
* Flag: Cook Islands
* Speed: Cruising 12 Knots, Max 19 Knots
* Built in 2005
* Powered by 1400 HP, Twin, Caterpillar Engine
* Oversized windows throughout
* The designers were keen on minimizing noise and vibrations for comfort of course but also for equipment longevity
* She is a beauty, strong, very efficient, and very easy to be operated
* Private upper-level master stateroom
* Expansive accommodations up to ten guests
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 115′ New Zealand Yachts “MY SPIRIT” Yacht. Previously cruising the Whitsundays, now located in Florida, MY SPIRIT offers the unique opportunity to holiday in the Bahamas before venturing back to Australian waters.
Built in 2005 by New Zealand Yachts MY SPIRIT won the superyacht of the year award for her revolutionary design, efficiency, and construction. The Brett Bakewell White designed 115ft Wavepiercer boasts an impressive 304 GT comparable in volume to many 140-150ft vessels. The 36 ft wide beam offers multiple outdoor entertaining areas, wide decks, and increased stability all within in a fuel-efficient design.
Generous decks and spacious entertainment areas lead to large open style master and guest suites with spiral staircase and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen ready to serve your every want in pure luxury and opulence. A highly sought after vessel, for more information and photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.