147' SENSATION ''CABERNET''
* Asking Price $9,950,00 USD Currency Converter
* Year Built: 2005
* Builder: Sensation Yachts New Zealand
* Engines: Dual Catepillar 3000 HP 3516Bs
* LOA: 147’
* Beam: 28’ 9’’
* Max Draft:
* Hull Material: Resin-Infused Composite Construction
* Speed: 16 knots approximately
* Unique 6 stateroom Layout – With 4 king beds and a 2-Story Master .
* Dual 3000 HP CAT 3516’s: Only 1,700 Original approximate hours.
* Hull & Superstructure: Resin-Infused Composite Construction.
* Elevator to all levels.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present ‘’CABERNET’’, Custom built to DNV Classification (Det Norske Veritas), by Sensation Yachts (Hull #26) in New Zealand, and delivered in 2006.
Interior & exterior styling by Evan K. Marshall in association with Naval Architect, Phil Curran.
Additionally, twin “Clearance Tunnels” were moulded into the aft end of the Hull, to allow the Running Gear (Struts, Shafts, & Props) to be recessed into the Hull, to allow a MAXIMUM DRAFT of 6’11” to allow the “CABERNET” to comfortably cruise the worlds most remote locations.