Asking Price: €14,500,000 EUR Currency Converter
Year Built: 2012
Builder: OVERMARINE GROUP
Engines: 4610 HP,Triple, Inboard, Diesel, MTU, 16V 4000 M93L
LOA: 163′ 9″ (49.9m)
Beam: 30′ 3″ (9.2m)
Max Draft: 5′ 3″ (1.6m)
Hull Material: GRP
Speed: Cruising 27 Knots, Max 38 Knots
Fuel Capacity: 42000 L (11095.23 Gal)
- Iconic vessel of the Mangusta 165 series, known as “ROYALE X”
- Built in composite to ABS classification by Italian shipyard Overmarine
- Designed by Stefano Righini
- Delivered in 2012 and refitted in 2019
- Comfortable cruising speed of 27 knots, maximum speed of 38 knots
- Nine Seakeeper gyrostabilisers for stability at anchor and underway
- Modest draft of 1.6 meters (5.9 feet)
- Accommodates up to nine guests in four adaptable en suite cabins
- Bright, modern interior by Valentina Balducci with bleached-teak wood floors and limed-oak panelling
- Features include a full-beam owner’s suite with a private owner’s office
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 165′ MANGUSTA “ROYALE X”.
The 49.9m (163.7ft) “ROYALE X”, hull No.7 of the iconic Mangusta 165 series, was built in composite to ABS classification by Italian shipyard Overmarine to designs by Stefano Righini, delivered in 2012 and refitted in 2019. This sleek, powerful yacht blends comfort and performance in equal measure to create a genuinely exhilarating experience.
Three MTU 4,610hp waterjets give her a comfortable cruising speed of 27 knots and a maximum of 38 knots, and with nine Seakeeper gyrostabilisers she remains stable both at anchor and underway. Her modest draft of 1.6m (5.9ft) allows her to explore the charming bays and ports that are off-limits to many large yachts.
“ROYALE X” has a bright, modern interior by Valentina Balducci with beautiful bleached-teak wood floors and limed-oak panelling throughout.
She accommodates up to nine guests in four adaptable en suite cabins, including a full-beam owner’s suite with a private owner’s office.
The main deck aft offers built-in upholstered seating and a large dining table.
More sunbathing in privacy is available on the foredeck, with comfortable built-in sun pads.
The sun deck presents an additional open-air dining option as well as spacious lounging areas. The flybridge guarantees an interactive experience while taking advantage of the exciting speed and views.
“ROYALE X”’s distinguished style, space and speed provides any owner with the ultimate yachting experience among the islands of the Balearics and Croatia, or port hopping along the exclusive French and Italian Rivieras.
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.