173' AMELS "SEAHORSE"
* Asking Price: €19,900,000 EUR Currency Converter
* Year Built: 1999, Refit: 2019
* Builder: AMELS
* Engines: Twin, Cummings, 1200 HP
* LOA: 173′ 11″ (53m)
* Beam: 29′ 7″ (9m)
* Max Draft: 10′ 6″ (3.2m)
* Hull Material: Steel
* Speed: Cruising 12 Knots, Max 14 Knots
* Int Designer: Lazzarini & Pickering Architects
* Flag: Malta
* Built in 1999 and major refit in 2019
* Powered by Twin, Cummins, 1200 HP Engine
* Excellent charter yacht layout with 6 staterooms
* Accommodating guests with the ultimate luxury
* Wide open indoor / outdoor environment
* Hand-crafted artisan pear wood joinery
* Oversized round custom dining table w/ pedestal base
Torrens Luxury Collection proudly presents for sale to the Australian market the 173′ AMELS “SEAHORSE” Yacht.
Built in 1999 by AMELS “SEAHORSE” has been continually upgraded and maintained with optimum luxury in mind. She is ready and fitted out for luxury world travel with spacious living areas and wide open body entertainment decks that expand to provide even more space.
The AMELS 173’s wide 29’7″ (9m) beam creates a dramatically open and spacious salon, further enhanced by expanses of view windows. An elegant dining area allows formal meal service for eight, plus spacious staterooms to accommodate owners and guests. Effortlessly integrating comfort with high style, only the finest materials and technologies feature throughout.
SEAHORSE has only recently been made available for sale, for more information and photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.