76' SANLORENZO "QUARANTENA"
Asking Price: $3,900,000 USD Currency Converter
Year Built: 2019
Engines: 900 HP,Twin, Diesel, Volvo Penta, IPS 1050, 1298hrs / 1298hrs
LOA: 76′ (23.16m)
Beam: 21′ 6″ (6.55m)
Max Draft: 5′ (1.52m)
Hull Material: GRP
Speed: Cruising 20 Knots, Max 22 Knots
Fuel Capacity: 1170 Gal
Flag: Cayman Islands
- Launched in 2019 by the world-renowned SANLORENZO.
- Zero speed stabilization system
- Volvo IPS Joystick controls
- Bow thruster
- Twin 24kW generators
- Oversized explorer-style swim platform with tender and toys storage
- Quarters for Up to Five Crew Members
- Innovative electric blade hard top roof system
- Hydraulic gangway which doubles as a swimming ladder
- Tropical air conditioning system
- Vast flybridge with a full wet bar, al fresco dining, sun lounging and a retractable sun roof
- Accommodation for eight guests in four spacious staterooms
- Built with US Specifications
- Central section of the aft deck lowers to form a water lounging area
- US Duty Paid
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION is proud to present to the Australian market the 76′ SANLORENZO “QUARANTENA”.
“QUARANTENA” is a Sanlorenzo SX76 with two owners since delivery in 2019. It is the definition of a Crossover Yacht, combining a classic flybridge motor yacht with the qualities of an explorer yacht able to reach the most beautiful destinations.
With ample spaces and large windows that bring the outdoors inside, “QUARANTENA” reveals her uniquely livable character that is unprecedented in a yacht of 23 meters. This is the result of a design that focuses on distinctive features, with a bright clean-lined interior designed by Marty Lowe, Owner stateroom amidships, and a wheelhouse on the flybridge which frees up the main deck providing a seamless living area with 360 degree views. The glass enclosed staircase leads down to the staterooms from the main salon and up to the flybridge offering a visual continuity with the dining area. The aft deck functions as a spacious beach club at water level, with space for water toys and a hidden crane.
Layout on board this splendid SANLORENZO SX76 is comprised of 4 en-suite staterooms to comfortably accommodate 8 guests in luxury and style. A full-beam Owner stateroom is complete with 2 twins and a double VIP. Separate accommodation for 2 crew is also provided.
Built in 2019 to the highest specification, including zero-speed stabilizers, she’s powered with highly maneuverable twin 900 Hp Volvo IPS 1050 Diesel engines, providing a top speed of 22 knots and a cruise speed of 20 knots while economically cruising at 11 knots. A shallow 1.52 (5 ft.) draft is ideal for island hopping and coastal cruising. QUARANTENA has been cruising FL waters, the Keys and the Bahamas since its delivery.
QUARANTENA is US Duty paid
For more information, full specifications & photo presentation contact Torrens Luxury Collection.